The New Building – Rooms 17 to 28 are ready!!!
On Wednesday we held a special celebration because our newest building is finished (well nearly, a few bits to go)
The year 4, 5 and 6 teachers and students are getting ready to start their first official day in the new classrooms on Monday 28th June. We are all super excited.
Green is the ground floor – Papatuanuku
Room 17 Jon Bettin – year 6
Room 18 Danielle Hodder – year 6
Room 19 Ingrid Cooper – year 4
Room 20 Cathy Morron – year 4
Room 21 Graham Eales – year 4
Room 22 Melissa Craig – year 4
Blue is the first floor – Ranginui
Room 23 Jack Coyle – year 6
Room 24 Linda Urwin – year 6
Room 25 Megan McIntosh – year 5
Room 26 Lachlan Freeland – year 5
Room 28 Renee Heasley – year 5
Below are some videos and photos of the building process, our special assembly and a very special message from our Prime Minister.
Please click on the photo to view the videos and if using a smartphone turn to landscape to view all.
Now onto stage 2.
- Finishing the ground work around the building including a canopy
- Planting trees
- Removal of old classrooms
- Re- establishing the top field
- Moving of playground
- Creating a new parking area (off Alexander Ave)
- Creating new gardens, including a new Garden to Table Garden – more information to come home soon about this exciting project