Student Accommodation Information

Student Homestay

Torbay School can offer homestay accommodation to our International Students.  In keeping with Government legislation Torbay School will only enrol students who are living with a parent(s) for the duration of their enrolment at our schoolThis will also be a condition attached to the Student Visa issued by Immigration. Please notify the school when enrolling your child if they require a homestay.   A Homestay Agreement will be sent to you on application. 

Both our International Director and Homestay Coordinator work closely with the homestay family and the International Student to ensure the best possible pastoral care is provided. We visit homes hosting students to make sure we have the best fit for both the Homestay family and Host family.

Living with a Parent

Please ensure we have all of your contact details on file.  You must have the appropriate visa and you must continue to live with your child during the course of their study.  For more information on accompanying your child to New Zealand please visit NZ Immigration website:

Living in Auckland

Visit the Study Auckland website for more detailed information 

If you would like to know more about this contact our Homestay Coordinator, Rachel Mayne on [email protected]