Nearly half way through the term and we have lots of exciting programs and activities for students at Torbay School.
To run these activities and programs successfully we need your help!!!!
This is how you, whānau, neighbours, uncles, aunts, big brothers and sisters and everyone else can help.
- When: Depending on sport
- What: Rippa rugby, Basketball, Miniball, Touch, Football
- Who: Please contact Monika on [email protected]
GARDEN TO TABLE – http://www.gardentotable.org.nz/the-programme
- When: Wednesday 9.00-10.30 11.00 – 12.30
- What: Supporting planting in vegetable garden or helping students cook in the kitchen
- Who: Please contact Vanessa on [email protected]
- When: Mon – Thursday 9.00-10.30
- What: In the hall supporting teacher and students
- Who: Please contact Debbie [email protected]
PRODUCTION – The Story of Māui and Ra
- When: Varying times throughout the week depending on help
- What: Costumes, background, technical lighting etc, props
- Who: Contact Nic or Danielle [email protected] [email protected]
- When: Varying times when needed. Meeting once a term.
- What: Help with school fundraising and community events
- Who: Please contact Gary for building of obstacle course [email protected]
Please contact PTA [email protected]
CLASSROOM, LIBRARY AND RESOURCE ROOM
- When: Depends on availability
- What: Reading with children, cutting and gluing, putting away books & prepping new books
- Who: Contact classroom teachers or office [email protected]
- When: 8.30-9.00am or 3.00-3.15pm Monday -Friday
- What: Help and support student on crossing to keep everyone safe
- Who: Please contact Jenny Southward [email protected]
Photos of recent events
- Book fair, Learning Conversations, Sport, Garden to Table, Inflatable Football, Rippa Rugby, Mathex, Class trips