Nearly half way through the term and we have lots of exciting programs and activities for students at Torbay School.
To run these activities and programs successfully we need your help!!!!
This is how you, whānau, neighbours, uncles, aunts, big brothers and sisters and everyone else can help.
- When: Depending on sport
- What: Rippa rugby, Basketball, Miniball, Touch, Football
- Who: Please contact Monika on email@example.com
GARDEN TO TABLE – http://www.gardentotable.org.nz/the-programme
- When: Wednesday 9.00-10.30 11.00 – 12.30
- What: Supporting planting in vegetable garden or helping students cook in the kitchen
- Who: Please contact Vanessa on firstname.lastname@example.org
- When: Mon – Thursday 9.00-10.30
- What: In the hall supporting teacher and students
- Who: Please contact Debbie email@example.com
PRODUCTION – The Story of Māui and Ra
- When: Varying times throughout the week depending on help
- What: Costumes, background, technical lighting etc, props
- Who: Contact Nic or Danielle firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- When: Varying times when needed. Meeting once a term.
- What: Help with school fundraising and community events
- Who: Please contact Gary for building of obstacle course firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact PTA email@example.com
CLASSROOM, LIBRARY AND RESOURCE ROOM
- When: Depends on availability
- What: Reading with children, cutting and gluing, putting away books & prepping new books
- Who: Contact classroom teachers or office firstname.lastname@example.org
- When: 8.30-9.00am or 3.00-3.15pm Monday -Friday
- What: Help and support student on crossing to keep everyone safe
- Who: Please contact Jenny Southward email@example.com
Photos of recent events
- Book fair, Learning Conversations, Sport, Garden to Table, Inflatable Football, Rippa Rugby, Mathex, Class trips